Online Lottery Philippines – an article that will guide Filipino players, especially beginners.
The legal situation in the Philippines might seem a little difficult to explain. For starters, gambling in the Philippines is forbidden for native players. There are specific gambling activities that are illegal, and most of them take place in a land-based facility, where natives are not allowed.
Land-based casinos and Lottos are mostly targeted toward tourists. When it comes to online gambling, there are some restrictions, yet, there are offshore online casinos and Online Lottery Philippines that allow Filipinos to play and have fun.
We will do our best to keep you updated on the islands’ legal situation and any future law changes. You can find more information in our Legit Online Lottery Philippines article. Despite the slight unclarity of the legal situation, natives can still enter offshore sites and have fun. Of course, if they are of legal age, which leads us to the next topic.
For more related articles visit: https://ask2use.com/
Minimal Age to Play Legit Online Lottery Philippines
As a Filipino, you’re not allowed to play land-based or Online Lottery Philippines if you’re not 21 or older. This also applies to other gambling activities, such as slots, jackpots, and popular table games. It is hard to fool the system, as some operators of lotto online in the Philippines require a copy of your personal document, whether an ID card or passport. So, don’t try to be sneaky!
Security Standards of Online Lottery Philippines
You can be sure that your money and personal information will be kept safe while playing at the lotto site of your choice. Our recommended Online Lottery Philippines operators are licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the GBGA. Also, lotto and casino sites that are open to Filipinos are strictly controlled by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
Legit Online Lottery Philippines operators are secure, trustworthy, and worth the try. Make sure you keep an eye on the listed authorities when choosing a Lotto site, and do your research before jumping into a site that might be a scam!
For more details about Online Lottery Philippines, check this out: https://www.bestcasinosites.net/philippines/lotto/
A Break Down Of Philippine Gambling Laws
- Gambling laws were not a part of Philippine statutes until 1975, when then President Ferdinand Marcos signed Decree No. 1067-a. This law defined legal gambling in the Philippines and created the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR). This regulation specifically states what forms of gambling entertainment are legal. Any domestic gambling not listed among the approved venues is assumed to be illegal.
- Three years later, Decree No. 1602 was passed and declared penalties for anyone violating the gambling laws in the Philippines.
- Republic Act (No. 9287) was signed in order to amend certain provisions of Decree (No. 1602); this act increased the penalty for illegal number games. A person caught playing or organizing an illegal game could get 30 days to 20 years imprisonment, depending on the charge under this new amendment.
- In 1983, Presidential Decree (No. 1869) was enacted, which requires the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) to be used as a guideline for licensing and regulating gambling organizations. It also lists the corporate powers and operations of PAGCOR as well as any other powers, provisions, and exemptions that pertain to the government agency.
- The Republic Act (No. 7922) established the Cagayan Freeport economic zone for the Cagayan Valley. This regulation defined the principles of operations and created the Cagayan economic zone authority (CEZA) to promote tourism in the Cagayan providence area.
- In 2017, the Executive Order (No. 13) was written into law to strengthen the fight against illegal gambling. Section 3 of this order is the classification of online gambling and where they stated it is legal for Filipino residents to participate in regulated offshore sites but illegal for domestic operators to offer online gambling to Filipino residents.
- Republic Act No. 10927 was enacted in 2017 to strengthen Republic Act No. 9160 – The Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001. RA 10927 puts tougher regulations and restrictions on big payouts and wagers. It also mandates that all casinos now keep detailed records for 5 years about their customers.
- House Bill 8910 is a bill that aims to regulate e-sabong and online cockfighting throughout the Philippines. It also enhances several functions of the Games and Amusement Board.
Philippine Regulatory Agencies
Philippine Amusement And Gaming Corporation
(PAGCOR) is a 100% government-owned corporation permitted to operate, authorize and license any game of chance and to generate revenue for governmental national development programs.
First Cagayan Leisure And Resort Corporation
(FCRLC), Imposes its own set of laws and regulations for its economic region and aims to produce a self-sufficient industry and provide employment and income for the Metropolis of Santa Ana.
Philippine Racing Commission
(PHILRACOM), aims to maintain efficient and unbiased operations of horse racing that deal with the sport and gambling while improving the breed of Philippine horses and preventing the illegal importation of sporting horses.
Games And Amusements Board
(GAB) is the organization that regulates and supervises play for pay sports and strives to prevent the formation of illegal bookies and other illegal gambling centered around combat sports games and amusement games.
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
(PCSO), the principal government agency that organizes and regulates sweepstakes and lottery games while also engaging in welfare-related health investments.
About Gambling Legalities in the Philippines: https://www.legalonlinegambling.ph/laws/
Consider lotteries with special features and enjoy playing Online Lottery Philippines.