Having the knowledge of the lotto schedule in the Philippines is essential to Filipino players who dream to get the chance to win millions of pesos and other jackpot prizes. Without knowing any lotto schedules would mean missing the chance of winning.
The Importance of the Lotto Schedule in People’s Lives
Playing the Lottery and knowing the lotto schedule in the lives of Filipinos gave a sense of community and spirit, as families of friends would gather together to watch the numbered balls be drawn.
This would be a great part of players’ routines, and something to look forward to, of course with the chance of winning.
The essence of the lotto schedule has always been always important to the lives of Filipinos the moment it entered the Philippines. Playing lotto online is is not just always to have fun and make money but also a great form of entertainment that is family and friendly oriented.
When is the PCSO Lotto schedule?
Philippine Lottery games have a different lotto schedule. Lotto schedules are aired in Televisions, specifically NBN or National Broadcasting Network – a government television channel owned by the Government in the Philippines. Also can be heard in radios and posted in PCSO sites.
Here below are the Lotto schedule:
- 6/58 Ultra Lotto Draws Every Sunday , Tuesday and Friday at 9:00 p.m.
- 6/55 Grand Lotto draw schedule is held every Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- 6/49 Super Lotto Draws Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9:00 p.m.
- 6/45 Mega Lotto Draws Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00 p.m.
- 6/42 Lotto Draws Every Tuesday and Saturday at 9:00 p.m.
- 6-Digit Lotto Draws Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9:00 p.m.
- 4-Digit Lotto Draws Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00 p.m.
- 3-Digit Suertres game is done twice a day (mid-day and evening) for Visayas and Mindanao and once (evening) for Luzon, daily Monday to Sunday.
- EZ2 Lotto Draws Everyday at 2:00 p.m. for Luzon and 9:00 p.m. for Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao
Play Lotto Online
It is also recommended to play online games aside from lotto online. In the Philippines, there are growing online casino websites that give exciting online games. The motive is to have fun playing and win real money.
There are trusted, legit and 100% safe Online sites that can be downloaded to mobile phones for the convenience of the Filipino players.
Lotto Schedules During Holidays
Philippines’ lotto schedules are conducted all year round except during Holy Week. This means there will be no selling of tickets, no Keno Express, Small town lottery or any Lotto-related draws. It is believed to be a sign of respect to all the Christians that recall the events about Jesus’ death by crucifixion and His resurrection.
Starting from Holy Thursday up to Easter Sunday, there will be no Lotto schedule or Lotto operations. Regular operations will resume on the Monday thereafter.