Lotto Prizes between Php 24.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Claim the award through any approved PCSO lotto outlet close to you, or you may guarantee most relative to your PCSO Branch Office.
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,0001.00 and up – Claim the award at any PCSO Branch Office or PCSO Head office. Note that the awards above Php 10,000.00 depend on a 20% derivation as per the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.
Here are the Lotto Prizes:
|Lottery Games||Winning Numbers||Jackpot Lotto Prizes|
|6/45 August 17, 2022||15-11-01-44-22-04||60,179,312.60|
|6/42 August 16, 2022||13-19-12-05-08-25||5,940,000.00|
|6/58 August 16, 2022||34-20-06-14-32-03||49,500,000.00|
|6/49 August 16, 2022||08-43-21-48-34-02||21,318,944.40|
|6/55 August 17, 2022||08-37-42-17-33-23||79,131,972.40|
|6D August 16, 2022||9-7-4-9-7-9||923,306.08|
|4D August 17, 2022||9-4-8-0||78,799.00|
How to Claim Lotto Winnings in the Philippines
If you win a consolation prize amounting from PHP 20 to PHP 10,000, you can claim it at any authorized outlets or PCSO Branch Offices within your area.
On the other hand, prizes from PHP 10,001 to PHP 300,000 must be claimed at the PCSO Branch Office in your area or at the PCSO Main Office (2nd Floor, Sun Plaza Building, 1507, Princeton Street cor. Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City).
Prizes from PHP 300,001 and up to Jackpot Prize shall be claimed at the PCSO Main Office. Note that there will be a set of validation procedures to go through at this point.
Claiming the jackpot Lotto prizes is a bit more complicated process because it involves huge money.
4 Steps to Claim PCSO Lotto Prizes
- Go to the PCSO Main Office.
- Present two valid IDs (preferably signature-bearing government-issued IDs) and the winning ticket to the Prize
- Claim section of the Accounting and Budget Department.
- Fill out the required forms. Wait for the ticket to be validated. Once the ticket is verified, the Treasury Department will issue a check with the winner’s name.
The PCSO gives the jackpot Lotto prizes as a lump-sum amount—you can’t receive it in installments. Also, expect that you won’t get the whole amount, as the 20% tax (on lotto prizes over PHP 10,000) is automatically deducted.
You can either encash the check at the nearby LANDBANK branch or open a bank account where your prize will be transferred.
For your security and peace of mind, go for the second option. Several banks are located near the PCSO main office (LANDBANK, PNB, AUB, and EastWest Bank) where you can open a deposit account.
Important Reminders in PCSO’s
- 6D Lotto live draws three times weekly – here are the schedules of the PCSO’s live draw every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 9 pm LIVE on PTV. PCSO permits just people aged 18 or more to play the 6-Digit Lotto and guarantee the triumphant Prize.
- Take significant additional consideration of your Lotto ticket. Most importantly, don’t splash it submerged or subject it to high temperatures. Don’t fold your Lotto ticket and put inside your wallet, keep it clean. Check your ticket carefully once the draw was on going for to be able to know if you get the winning numbers. Tickets are heat-touchy, and PCSO won’t acknowledge altered winning ticket (s).
- Secure your ticket and positively don’t give it to anybody you don’t confide in for guaranteeing, Don’t allow other person to hold or to put it in any places to avoid damage.
- Players should pay Php 12.00 for each 6-number mix that currently incorporates the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST). Before leaving the lotto outlet, players ought to check their tickets for the exactness of the numbers and 6-Digit draw date.
- PCSO Lotto outlets acknowledge wagers until 8:00 pm, as it were. Lotto players should purchase tickets at the latest this slice to join this evening’s draw. The lotto players should check the exact date imprinted on the ticket.
- PCSO similarly utilizes a pari-mutuel framework in deciding the award to be won by every champ.
- PCSO Agents or approved outlets get a 1% commission while a triumphant ticket is purchased from them.
Additional Information for Jackpot Lotto Prizes please visit this website : https://ask2use.com/
PCSO Protocols for Bettors Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- No Face Mask, no bet.
- Always observe one (1) meter physical distance from one another.
- Bring your own pen to stop cross-pollution.
- Use hand sanitizers. The lotto outlet gives a liquor station.
- Place your payment in the cash plate given by the lotto specialist.
- Throw your pre-owned play slips in the garbage bin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water when returning home.
You might also like:
- 5 Major Lotto Games in the Philippines
- Lotto Result Today in the Philippines
- Lotto Jackpot Prizes for 5 Major Games
- 2 Easy Steps on How and Where to Claim the PCSO Lotto Prizes
- Lotto Schedule in the Philippines
Source : PCSO Lotto in the Philippines.